A.N.T barrel damper is a aluminium pre-insulated duct product, for select zoning in heating, ventilation and air conditioning air distribution systems.
Air Network Transition Barrel Damper
Air Network Transition – 24v Barrel Damper, for zoning in heating, ventilation and air conditioning air distribution systems.
Advantages of the Air Network Transition- 24v Barrel Damper:
- Long duration granted by the characteristics of the aluminium foil (absolutely no rust or other type of deteriorations)
- No fibers release or dispersion
- Very high thermal insulation
- Excellent air tightness
- Resistant to high pressure of the air (positive and negative)
- Time saving Clip-in spigots and dampers.
- Light weight
- Space saving
- Custom sizes available
- Modifiable on site as required
Air Network Transition- 24v Barrel Dampers are fabricated using a rigid polyurethane foam board, faced on both side by an aluminium foil.
- Panel thickness: 21mm
- Rigid polyurethane foam, closed cells, density 48kg/m3 without CFC-HCFC-HFC
- External & Internal facing: Aluminium foil 60 micron thickness