At only 11kg, the industry-leading G5 Twin is the smallest and lightest recovery machine capable of handling the tough demands of industrial/commercial refrigerant recovery – no job too big for this little beast.
The Appion Refrigerant Recovery Unit, the only, the industry leader! The revolutionary Appion Refrigerant Recovery Unit G5 Twin™ is an incredibly powerful machine capable of handling the demands of both industrial and commercial refrigerant recovery jobs in a compact and easy to carry size.
The G5Twin™ is designed for use with all common refrigerants including R410A, R-134a, R-22 and R-407C. The G5Twin™ is capable of pumping both liquid and vapor without any need for throttling, cutting down on overall recovery time. The G5Twin™ is a machine in a league of its own!
Features and Benefits
- Compact and portable: only weighs 24 pounds
- Twin cylinders and twin condensers designed for fast recovery
- Refrigerant-Isolated crankcase, eliminating bearing contamination
- Pumps R410A liquid and vapor
- 7-inch 10-blade turbine fan @ 3000 rpm blasts 700 cfm+ of cooling air over the twin heads and condensers
- Operates up to 50 degrees Fahrenheit (F) cooler for maximum reliability and speed even in high ambient conditions
- Recovery rates of 0.62 lbs/minute vapor and 10.36 lbs/minute of liquid (ARI 740-98 Ratings R22)
At only 11kgs, the industry-leading G5Twin™ recovery machine is capable of handling the tough demands of industrial and commercial refrigerant recovery – no job is too big for this mighty workhorse. Designed for use with all common refrigerants, including R410A, the G5Twin pumps liquid and vapor without the need for throttling. The G5 features twin cylinders, twin condensers, a refrigerant-isolated crankcase and a turbine fan blasting over 700cfm+ of airflow for a cool, durable, and powerful operation.
The G5Twin™ will always be built with one goal in mind: to be the recovery machine for every job big or small. Even after its release in 2004, the G5Twin™ is still the fastest recovery machine on the market. It is built to last, as each machine is required to pass many rigorous durability tests. We continue to research ways to make every job go quicker because we want you to have a quality machine that doesn’t need to be “babied.” Along with the fastest recovery rates in the business, the G5Twin™ is also completely field serviceable, durable, lightweight, and easy to use.