Appion Valve Core Depressor Tool
Gain maximum control when depressing a valve core! This Appion Valve Depressor Tool low-loss fitting depresses valve cores with ultimate precision, perfect for accurately charging AC systems or servicing High-flow Shrader valves.
Quickly connect a digital stub gauge for easy system diagnostics. The advanced back seat seal makes the core control tool perfect for gauge isolation, adding another layer of protection for your vacuum gauge.
Features and Benefits
- Vacuum-Rated to 20 microns
- Made from aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum durability
- Double O-Ring design makes for unmatched reliability in high-pressure and a deep vacuum
- 1/4in side port for gauge or hose connections
- Designed for high pressure refrigerants including R410
Why Use a Core Depressor?
Core depressors are extremely useful when charging an A/C system, servicing systems with high-flow Schrader valves, isolating a vacuum gauge, and quickly diagnosing system pressures.
Are your Tools Rated for Vacuum and Pressure?
All Appion Core Control Tools are Vacuum-Rated to 20 microns and designed for high pressure refrigerants, such as R410A. This will give you the peace of mind that your tools aren’t going to leak in a deep vacuum or while pressurized.
APPCCT14 – 1/4″FSAE with 1/4″MSAE Port
APPCCT516 – 5/16″FSAE with 5/16″MSAE Port