Appion Valve Core Removal Tools
Our Valve Appion Core Removal Tools (VCRTs) have been a tech favorite since their release. Since then we’ve made some improvements not only on the tool itself but also on the proper techniques and practices to use the tool to its full potential. With these easy steps, you’ll be able to get the most out of your Core Removal Tools.
- Available R22 (1/4″SAE) or R410a (5/16″SAE) Models
- Vacuum rated to 20 microns
- Easily remove access valve cores for full, unrestricted flow
- Double O-Ring ball valve seal for accurate “blank off” vacuum testing
- 1/4″ side port for vacuum gauges
- MegaSeal™ cap made from aircraft aluminum and molded neoprene gasket, reliably seals under pressure and vacuum
- MegaGrip core grip tip for easy, reliable core removal, minimizing lost cores
Satisfy your need for speed
Use the vacuum-certified MegaFlow Valve Core Removal Tool to remove restrictive access valve cores for high-speed recovery and evacuation.
The MegaFlow Valve Core Removal Tool is also an integral part of the MegaFlow Speed Kit for when you have the need for speed in system evacuation and refrigerant recovery.
Hot Tanks and Slow Recovery?
A valve core acts like an expansion valve, turning liquid refrigerant into vapor and superheating the refrigerant. This causes the tank to heat up and leads to painfully slow recovery times.
Tired of Slow Evacuations?
Evacuating through a valve core and core depressor can reduce the potential flow of any vacuum pump to as little as 0.2CFM.
Are your Tools Rated for Vacuum and Pressure?
All Appion Valve Core Removal Tools are Vacuum-Rated to 20 microns and designed for high pressure refrigerants, such as R410A. This will give you the peace of mind that your tools aren’t going to leak in a deep vacuum or during critical parts of the recovery process.