Black Diamond Drill Drive R410a Essentric Cone Flaring Tool
Drill Drive Flaring Tool contain all the features of our manually operated flaring tools, but also provide a convenient, cordless drill attachment that dramatically reduces the time needed to form precise flares on soft copper or aluminium tubing.
The yoke and the flaring bar are constructed out of a high grade aluminum alloy, reducing the overall weight and making it incredibly easy to carry around and use. With the Dual Clutch design, the internal clutch is automatically released when the flare is completed to prevent over-flaring. The clutch will also release when the flaring cone is fully retracted. To ensure that a quality flare can be made consistently, the Indexing Mechanism and the Tube Positioning Plate allow the user to quickly set up the tube in the optimal position every time.
- Seven quick change positions for flaring soft copper and aluminium tube
- Made of cast and precision machined aluminium, Aluminium body – 50% lighter than steel designs
- Slide gauge sets tube at exact position
- Eccentric cone forms precise 45° flared ends
- For 5, 6, 8, 10, 13, 16, 19 mm O.D. tube
- Built-in clutch prevents over-compression
- Compact, professional, patented design