Carel PJEZ Digital Controls
Carel PJEZ Digital Controls, the leader in cooling control, offers the refrigeration market the best of its parametric controller technology in one innovative product: easy.
Our in-depth knowledge of the applications in this sector long with the needs of the market has allowed CAREL to design a technologically advanced product with a simple approach.
easy is the expression of CAREL’s decades of experience in refrigeration and the special care it has always paid to details. With easy, CAREL offers the market a product designed specifically for refrigeration control for bar, catering, display cabinet and refrigerated showcase applications, designed based on feedback “from the field”, with an elegant and modern design.
easy is a range with a wide choice of models, including a compact version that is ideal for environments in which space is a crucial element.
easy is the best choice for simply and effectively managing the complex world of refrigeration control.
- ON/OFF function: the unit can be switched ON/OFF either from digital input or directly from the keypad.
- Flat keypad: the keypad is one of the most innovative aspects of this instrument. The completely flat surface allows easy cleaning and ensures greater hygiene, in complete compliance with the HACCP directive.
- High efficiency display: to ensure greater visibility and simplify the reading of the values and the operating status, the height of the digits has been increased by 27% compared to traditional displays. Decimal resolution is available on all easy and easy compact models. easy is available with red, green or blue LED display.
- Front panel IP65: the high index of protection (IP65) means easy can also be installed in more humid and aggressive environments. Special care has been paid to the development of the front panel, with integrated gasket and flat keypad. A special adhesive is also available for protecting the instrument against dripping and/or condensate that may form inside the electrical panel.
- Front mounting and customisation: CAREL was the first to introduce the innovative front mounting system, faster and more practical than the traditional method, available as standard on all models. The removable faceplate can be customised, allowing the instruments to be perfectly integrated with the design of the application.
easy clock comes with an internal clock (Real Time Clock) used to adjust the set point and light operation based on set time bands. The time bands mean operation of the showcase precisely reflects store opening times:
easy compact is the ideal solution for applications where the space available for housing the controller is limited: the depth occupied internally is just 31 mm, while still featuring 2 Hp relay outputs for the control of refrigeration compressors without requiring additional intermediate relays.
easy cool – the ideal solution for static plug-in refrigeration units at normal temperature (above 0 °C) Thermostat with pre-loaded set point (+3 °C) and defrost by stopping the compressor.
easy door automatically adapts to the opening times by detecting when the cabinet door is open.
When, during the day, the door is not opened for a certain set number of hours, the controller automatically switches to night mode:
easy freeze – the ideal solution for ventilated plugin refrigeration units at low temperature (below 0 °C) Temperature controller with preloaded set point (-18 °C), defrost by temperature and evaporator fan management.
milk chiller is the new controller of the easy series range, specific for the conservation and refrigeration of milk.
It shares the same features and functions of the easy series range: aesthetically pleasant, easy to install, customise and configure.
milk chiller can be also used for other applications: dryers, metering devices, mixers. The second output can in fact be used to manage a generic actuator (cyclical on/off with variable duty cycle). In these cases, the milk chiller faceplate can be replaced with the CAREL standard.
easy split is the new controller of the easy series for the control of low temperature or normal temperature refrigeration units fitted with inside lighting. The thin user terminal is separated by the power board and is suitable for standard insulation thickness. The easy cabling of the power board is supported by the integrated terminals for loads.
easy split manages up to two compressors, managing delayed activation in parallel or in two steps, including rotation.
Management of the compressor is handled by the 30 A relay, UL certified up to 96 LRA.