The FA1234 series primary use is an Automotive R/R/R unit. The FA1234 automatically recovers, recycles, evacuates, and recharges mobile Air-Conditioning systems. Simply hook up the service hoses, choose the desired operation, and allow the unit to automatically complete the service.
The CPS Recover/Recycle/Recharge Station automatically recovers, recycles, evacuates, and recharges mobile A/C systems.
Simply hook up the service hoses, choose the desired operation, and allow the unit to automatically complete the A/C service.
The CPS Recover/Recycle/Recharge Station utilizes a single pass (oil coalescing, particle filtration, and moisture removal) recycling system, which means that whenever the FA1234 recovers, it also recycles. The unit also incorporates automatic air purge to remove unwanted non-condensable gasses from the refrigerant. Thus the refrigerant storage tank always contains the cleanest refrigerant possible for future recharge use.
The FA1234 utilizes CPS’s patented motorized ball valves. The motorized ball valves are unique to the industry in that they will not be affected by sealants, particulates, and other contaminates. The motorized ball valves incorporate passage ways 8-15 times larger than the existing solenoid valves orifice technology. In fact, the FA1234 uses no solenoid or check valves in the active flow path during recovery or evacuation, thus enhancing speed.
The CPS Recover/Recycle/Recharge Station utilizes a patent pending two cylinder oil-less compressor. This compressor improves reliability and performance. Being oil free, no compressor oil maintenance or oil return system is required.
• Fully automatic operation of recovery, recycle, evacuate, air purge and recharge
• All steel construction
• Complete with a 6CFM vacuum pump capable of dehydrating the system to 50 microns.
• Utilizes state of the art microprocessor controlled ball valves in place of solenoid valves making the unit impervious to common containments and sealants.
• Easy to program with simple command based LCD display that can set up for five languages (English, French, Spanish, German & Chinese).
• Highly visible 3 ½” gauges for high and low pressure.
• The FA1234YF can be programmed for both 50LB and 90Lb Tanks.
• Comes complete with a 50LB DOT Tank, 8 foot hoses and couplers.
• The FA1234YF is completely assembled, take it out of the box, add refrigerant and GO.
• The FA1234Y can charge from high side, low side or both
• 240 Volts, 50 HZ, Single Phase, PSI, BAR, KPa, gauges.
• 2 year limited warranty.