Eidis Push-in Medium Temp Units
Outstanding Quality & Reliability Built in Australia to Perform in Australian Conditions.
- Standard power requirement 220/240 volt 50/HZ.
- Easily installed.
- No skilled personnel needed on site.
- Just place in a prepared hole.
- Units are provided with electrical cable and 3 pin plug.
- Reliable, safe operation.
- Controls of conventional design, unaffected by voltage spikes.
- Drop-In & Slide-In models have cross ambient temperature controls factory set 2°C to 3°C room temperature. PI Global model electonic controls, with LED display. Adjustable by user.
- Dual pressure control with manual or auto reset on high cut out to protect against condenser airflow restriction on Drop-in and Slide-in Models.
- Optional electronic digital controls can be supplied on unit if indicated at time of ordering.
- Vibration free balanced external rotor fans.
- Baseplate powder coated.
- Moulded white a.b.s. insulated inner panel.
- Evaporator casing, white powder coated aluminium.
- Both heat exchange coils use rifle bore tubing.
- Accurate metal pressing by C.N.C. Turret.
- Compact construction minimising freight cost.
- Bench tested before packaging.
- Each system has an installation instruction sheet, a unit to coldroom sealing strip, electronic componentry usage instructions where required and a drawing showing cut out dimensions and positioning.
|88/4 Global||2280||7||1 1/4||R404A||300mm||74||6|
Eidis Package Unit - Technical Data