Polyaire Firebreak Flexible Ducting is one of the best for market ducting. The design and components of Firebreak ducting make this product a fantastic option for related needs, the notable flexibility ensures that it can be moved where required without a fight.
Firebreak R1.0 Ducting
Polyaire Firebreak R1.0 Flexible Ducting is manufactured from metalized Mylar and clear Mylar substrates, incorporating totally enclosed helically wound galvanised high tensile steel wire.
The layers are bonded with a fire retardant adhesive to ensure long life in all ambient conditions. The insulation is a polyester thermal blanket manufactured to rigid standards.
- Metalized Inner Core
- Polyester Insulation
- Metalized Outer Fire Jacket
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +80°C
- Operation Pressure: -190pa to +1200pa
- General Use: Heating and cooling
- Domestic and commercial systems
- Complies with AS 4254
- Test certificates available