GREENDUCT® R1.5 Flexible Ducting
GREENDUCT® Flexible Air Ducting products are up to 175% more thermal efficient than our standard flexible duct. The marginal additional cost of Greenduct™ in comparison to the total cost of a new ducted system can pay for itself again and again via reduced running costs over the life of the system.
Greenduct is an Award Winning flexible duct, made in Melbourne Australia, by an Australian owned and operated second generation family business.
The reason why Greenduct is so good is the strength of the inner core and the thickness and thermal rating of the insulation it uses.
Unlike inferior “sticky tape” imported products, Greenduct has a steel, mechanically locked core.
Greenduct core does not rely on glue to stay stuck together, thus maintains its diameter when bending into position during installation.
Greenduct is also not prone to negative pressure collapsing like some “sticky tape” flexible ducts.
If the core of flexible duct fails, your heating & / or cooling costs will literally go through the roof.
Greenduct is also available with insulation thermal ratings of Rm0.6, Rm1.25, Rm1.5 and Rm2.0.
Insulated, Fire Rated Flexible Duct which complies to AS 4254 and is suitable for all Types of HVAC Systems.
Achieves desired home comfort levels faster. GREENDUCT ™. Reduces heating / air conditioning unit operating times which prolongs unit life.
- Australian Made
- 10yr Product Warranty
- Meets Australian National Construction Code Requirements
- Core has a steel rib for strength
- Is not prone to glue failure, will not collapse
- Is available either acoustic or plain
- Can be ovalised for restricted height installations
- Has user friendly polyfibre insulation that meets AS 4859.1, 2002 inc. 2006 amendments
- Is part of the Unilok family of flexible ducting, that has won Australian Design Mark and Consensus Manufacturing awards
Available in following R Ratings – 3m & 6m Lengths
- Rm 0.6
- Rm 1.25
- Rm 1.5
- Rm 2
- Rm 2.4