HLP Desktop Temperature & Humidity Display & Data Logger
Data Logger for Humidity – Temperature – with external probe – logs your data to an SD card, you can also review the data on the unit’s screen.
The external probe will show the temperature of a second remote (e.g. outside) area. Very versatile.
This data logger will automatically log the temperature and humidity of a room / area to an SD (memory) card. You can also review the logged data on the screen.
- External probe to also show the temp of a second remote (eg: outside) area.
- It has a sampling rate of from 1 to 720 minutes (12 hours) between samples.
- Set the logging frequency at the rate that you want and to the size of your SD card. Maximum size of the card is 4G bytes. Periodically remove the card from the unit and download it onto your computer.
- NO EXTERNAL SOFTWARE REQUIRED! Easy to set through the keypad.
- Large LCD display of temperature, humidity, & external sensor temperature visible (on the screen) as well as audible & visible alarm so that you can correct any situation quickly.
- Wall mount or flip out stand so that it can be in the most convenient and visible spot.
- Plug-in – so battery never goes flat.
- The quick response of the temperature and humidity sensors makes this a perfect tool for monitoring critical areas.
Temperature measuring range: 0 up to 50 deg C
Accuracy: ± 1deg C
Humidity measuring range (RH): 20 up to 90%
Accuracy: ± 5% at 25% otherwise ± 7%
External probe temperature measuring range: -10 up to 70 deg C
Accuracy: ± 0.6 from 0 – 50C; ± 1.2 from -10 – 0C & 50 – 70C
Resolution: 0.1% RH and 0.1 deg C
External probe size: 25mm long x 4mm diameter on 2 meter long, PVC material
External probe IP level: IP65
Operation temperature & humidity: 0 up to 50C; < 90%
SD Card – included
Power: 3 x AA batteries with 5V DC plug-in adaptor – included.