HyChill Minus 10 Hydrocarbon Refrigerants DG (South Australia Sales Only)
Minus 10 is a high-purity R600a [isobutane], the dominant single-ingredient refrigerant used in state-of-the-art light commercial and domestic refrigeration.
HyChill Minus 10 is the natural organic solution for medium temperature refrigeration. Its superior thermodynamic properties make it an ideal refrigerant for use in systems that aim at 6-star Energy Efficiency rating. It is the refrigerant of choice for domestic and light commercial refrigeration units, including fridges and freezers, drink dispensers and standalone display units.
- Refrigerant of choice for domestic refrigerators Worldwide
- Used by most major OEM in domestic refrigeration applications
- Superior energy efficiency
- Significantly reduced charge weights
- Runs on purpose built R600a systems and compressors
- Excellent compatibility with refrigerant oils and lubricants.
- For accredited technicians to work safely with hydrocarbon refrigerants, requires basic common sense and a willingness to comply with current safety standards and regulations.
- In plain terms, hydrocarbon refrigerant is safe for both refrigeration and air conditioning use. However, like petrol, solvents, and other commonly used volatile products, hydrocarbon refrigerant is flammable, and therefore should not be released in the presence of an ignition source. Its auto-ignition temperature is between 460°C and 470°C.
- Available in 4.5kg, 9kg cylinders and 500g cans.
- Cylinders are fitted with a standard refrigeration liquid withdrawal valve.
- HyChill Minus 10 does not require an ARC licence
Please note this product is deemed as Dangerous Goods so we are only able to freight within South Australia