Guardian Air QR+ Indoor Air Purification System
The Guardian Air QR+ in-duct Indoor Air Purification System utilizes RGF’s proprietary PHI-CELL® technology.
Installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the Guardian Air QR+ in-duct air puriﬁer produces low level, airborne hydrogen peroxide molecules that are distributed by the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for puriﬁcation or ﬁltration, the Guardian Air QR+ in-duct air puriﬁer sweeps through the air conditioned space actively purifying pollutants at the source.
- Installation is quick and easy
- One of the least expensive components of an air conditioning system, but one that can have one of the biggest impacts on your air quality.
- Active technology reduces viruses, bacteria, mold spores and odors right at the source to give you the freshest air possible.
- Can be easily integrated into your existing air conditioning duct system.
- Reduces odors from mold, pets and smells from old homes.
- Silent, continuous operation so you only notice how fresh your home is.
Model: QRP-5 – suited to airflow 140 – 600ltrs/sec
Dimensions: 127mm x 139.7mm Plate
Power Consumption: 11w
Model: QRP-9 – suited to airflow 470 – 3,100ltrs/sec
Dimensions: 228.6mm x 139.7mm Plate
Power Consumption: 14w
Model: QRP-14 – suited to airflow 4,700 – 8,500ltrs/sec
Dimensions: 355.6mm x 139.7mm Plate
Power Consumption: 17w
Warranty: 1 year
Replacement Cell: after 2yrs