Series 2000 Magnehelic® Gauge for a versatile low differential pressure gauge with a wide choice of 81 models and 27 options to choose from.
Versatile Low Pressure Differential Pressure Gauge
Indicate Positive, Negative or Differential, Accurate within 1%
Select the SERIES 2000 Magnehelic® Gage for a versatile low differential pressure gauge with a wide choice of 81 models and 27 options to choose from. Using Dwyer’s simple, frictionless Magnehelic® gauge movement, it quickly indicates air or noncorrosive gas pressures–either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential. The design resists shock, vibration, over-pressures and is weatherproof to IP67. Select the –HA High Accuracy Magnehelic® gauge option for an accuracy within 1% of full scale. Also included with the –HA option at no extra cost are a mirrored scale
overlay and a 6 point calibration certificate.
- Easy to read gage through undistorted plastic face permits viewing from far away
- Patented design provides quick response to pressure changes means no delay in assessing critical situations
- Durable and rugged housing and high-quality components combine to provide long service life and minimized down-time
- High accuracy option is twice as accurate as the standard Magnehelic® gauge
- Filter monitoring
- Air velocity with Dwyer pitot tube
- Blower vacuum monitoring
- Fan pressure indication
- Duct, room or building pressures
- Clean room positive pressure indication