MegaBlue Condensate Pumps
The MegaBlue has a slimline, lightweight design and is whisper quiet, it also has the performance to overcome installation difficulties and uses the BlueDiamond revolutionary patented principle, making it inherently reliable.
With the MegaBlue there’s no cost penalty up front but big savings on installation and in service beyond.
Not only is the MegaBlue® backed by a three year warranty, it also uses the BlueDiamond® patented rotary diaphragm technology. The condensate is drawn into the pump by vacuum and mechanically driven within a reinforced elastormer diaphragm to the outlet under pressure. This system even tolerates suspended solids and light slurries whilst happily running dry.
- Flow rate up to 50lt/hr
- Max head 20m
- Dry suction lift up to 7m – self priming
- Very quiet and low vibration Power supply 230V.
- 3 Sensing Options
- Pt No. X87-813 – Reservoir – No moving parts the Reservoir Sensor offers a reliable alternative to stuck or sunken float switches. Incorporating our patented and proven thermistor technology the hi-low solid state level sensor only runs the pump when condensate is produced. With no moving parts to become clogged or stuck it is an ideal alternative to existing floating switches
- Pt No. X87-814 -Temperature Sensor – Hot – cold thermistors mounted in air inlet and outlet of room unit sensing when cooling occurs. Runs pump constantly when A/C “on” regardless of whether producing condensate. Fail safe circuit inactive.
- Pt No. X87-820 -DrainStik – The patented DrainStik ™ is quick and simple to install or retrofit around any existing installation. The slim line probe, which houses the water sensors and high level alarm can be directly mounted into the drain tube of all types of equipment.