MicroBlue Condensate Pump
The BLUEDIAMOND® MICROBLUE® utilises the ground-breaking patented GYROK™ technology to offer a small pump but with big features.
The pump is totally self-priming, and offers advertised flow even in high lift and high head applications, a unique feature in the condensate removal pump market.
With no additional silencing accessories required, not only is the MicroBlue a silent running pump but it can also be mounted in any orientation whilst operating both wet and dry continuously.
The MicroBlue™ is a dual voltage pump which uses proven thermistor level sensing technology to remove the risk of stuck or sunken float switches.
The MicroBlue™ is the only ductless pump on the market that can remove sediment/debris with no need of filters or regular servicing intervals.
Smooth flow rate from the MicroBlue™ eliminates the necessity for any pulsating free tubing and silencing devices.
- Exceptional performance from a small package.
- New GYROK technology.
- Flow rate up to 5 l/hr.
- Dry suction lift up to 2m.
- Exceptionally quiet at 17dBA and no vibration.
- Low power consumption.
Available in 2 Models:
- Pt No. BLUEMICROX85-001 – MicroBlue Condensate Pump with Reservoir
- Pt No. BLUEMICROX85-005 – MicroBlue Condensate Pump with Temperature Sensor