Mueller Pressure Relief Valves
Streamline’s pressure relief valves are designed and engineered to provide high-volume discharge primarily for use on liquid receiver applications above the liquid refrigerant level.
Models are available with multiple seat configurations and high pressure settings.
- Compatible with all CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants and oils
- Operating temperature ranges from -40° F to 300° F
- RoHS compliant
- Designed to operate according to ASHRAE standard 15
- Comply with ASME code for unfired pressure vessels
- Discharge rates certified by the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- CE certified