Mueller Streamline HP CO2 Grade Copper Fitting – HP60 Tees
Mueller Streamline® HP copper fittings are the result of advanced metallurgy and core grain structure control.
These fittings comply with the Australian and New Zealand Standard AS1677.2 and ISO 5149-2 requirement for 60 bar copper fittings.
Mueller Industries’ Streamline® XHP is a copper-iron alloy tube and fittings specially designed to manage the extended high pressures and broad temperature fluctuations
associated with modern refrigerants. Ideally suited for commercial CO2 refrigeration applications, this technically advanced tubing is a more practical alternative to steel due in part to familiar copper properties and the traditional joining method of brazing.
- Streamline® HP 60 bar AS1677.2/ ISO 5149-2 compliant.
- Streamline® XHP 120 (1740 PSI at 120C/250F)
- Mueller Dura Grain
- DuraGrain provides for a more uniform, durable metal and in turn yields higher performing Streamline copper tube, line sets and fittings.
- Mueller True Centre
- TrueCenter ensures that Streamline copper tube, line sets and fittings have uniform grain quality and uniform wall thickness.
- Conventional Copper to Copper brazing
- Made in the USA
R-744 (CO2) – SKY’s rating is based on the AIRAH accepted, standard safe working pressure for Subcritical Refrigerant R-744 as 5,200 kpa.