Navtek Valve Core Removal Tool
The NAVTEK valve core removal tool can be used with 1/4″ and 5/16″ flare fittings, and is rated for use with R410. It removes a valve core from a flare access fitting without loss of refrigerant.
For faster recovery and evacuation times the NVR1 Core Removal Tool is the perfect answer.
Removing schrader cores during evacuation and charging is ultimate way to speed up your day.
The NVR1 fits both 1/4″ & 5/16″ male flare fittings and vacuum rated down to 20 microns due to its double o-ring design.
With the valve core removed, many other operations can be performed, including:
- Replacing a bad Schrader core
- Vacuuming, adding or removing refrigerant
- Measuring Internal temperature (CD3975 required)
- Measuring system pressure by attaching a gauge to the side port
- For use with 1/4″ and 5/16″ flare fittings
- Rated for R410 systems