Nu-Calgon Green Clean All Purpose Cleaner
Green Clean® is a pleasantly scented, concentrated environmentally friendly, all-purpose cleaner designed for the rapid removal of grime and other heavy soils.
It instantly penetrates greasy and oily surfaces, providing powerful emulsifying ingredients that chemically soften and dissolve the deposits, making them easy to remove.
A safer, effective, alternative to toxic cleaners, bleaches and solvents! Green Clean meets U.S. EPA Safer Choice Program standards, making it a safer choice for the user and the environment Green Clean is non-corrosive and very economical.
Comes with foam tip applicator which provides the choice of either spray or foam application. Product comes with a versatile foam tip applicator, which provides the chores of either a spray or foam application.
- Coil Cleaning: As an emulsifier of soil and grime, Green Clean is an excellent cleaner for air-cooled condensers, evaporator coils and other finned coils. Use Green Clean diluted 3:1 with water.
- General Cleaning, Walls, Woodwork: Use Green Clean diluted 10:1 with water.
- Fabric, Vinyl Upholstery, Similar Surfaces: Use Green Clean diluted 30:1 with water.
- Floor Tile, Linoleum, No-Wax Floors, General Carpet: Use Green Clean diluted 50:1 with water.
- Glass, Mirrors, Stainless Steel and Similar Surfaces: Use Green Clean diluted 150:1 (approximately 1/4 oz. in one quart of water).
- Counter Tops, Carpet and Similar Surfaces: Use Green Clean undiluted to remove stubborn marks and stains from these surfaces. When using undiluted, it always helps to wet the surface first.