Nu-Calgon Pan Spray Leak Sealer
Pan-Spray is an effective, easy-to-use water proof rubberized coating that won’t chip, flake, or peel.
It’s ideal for sealing out rust and corrosion as well as repairing leaky condensate pans, cooling towers, swamp coolers, roofing, gutters, and down spouts. Pan Spray is the perfect solution for emergency and permanent repair.
It is a quick, easy and economical repair on troublesome leaks. Use on condensate pans, swamp coolers, humidifier pans, plumbing and pipe fixtures, roofing, downspouts or gutters.
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
- Shake for a minimum of 30 seconds.
- Apply to clean surface.
- Spray surface with short, even strokes from a distance of 250mm to 300mm.
- Apply until thoroughly coated.
- For large holes or cracks apply Pan-Spray around edge of leak, then place a mesh material over leak before final coating is applied.
- After use, clean spray valve tip by inverting can and spraying until only gas comes out.
- Cleanup with mineral spirits or paint thinner.