OVENTROP “Flypass” Connection System with Strainer & Cocon QTZ Valve
The Oventrop connection fitting “Flypass 4 TZ” is used for the connection of fan convectors (fan
coil units), chilled ceiling modules, induction air systems, cooling and heating zones to the pipework of central heating and cooling systems with closed circuit.
The direction of flow is optional. The connection fitting can be installed in any position: horizontal, oblique or vertical, in ascending and descending sections.
- Three-way balls which can be turned by 180° allow for multiple positions
- The ball positions are displayed by the shape of the handle and the imprinted flow directions
- The flat sealing connections to the appliance side allow for the connection of components without intermediate pieces
- Optional conversion to bypass operation
- Different products for the direct connection to the connection fitting are available
- The extended handles allow for an insulation of the fitting
- One fill and drain ball valve is supplied with the fitting
- Connection facility for an additional fill and drain ball valve
- Differential pressure measurement across the appliance side (by use of the additional fill and drain ball valve)