Martini Filter Media has a unique blend of premium polyester fibre, which has been specifically engineered to deliver exceptional performance and quality.
Polymax Filter Media is manufactured from the finest quality bonded polyester fibres.
Each Martini Filter Media product has its own unique blend of premium polyester fibre, which has been specifically engineered to deliver exceptional performance and quality.
Polymax Filter Media is manufactured to suit a wide range of air filtration applications – from flat panels to multi-pocket bags. Each media has been designed to meet specific performance criteria and service life in a variety of filter configurations.
The MFM G4 and MFM F5 products have undergone rigorous testing and have accreditation in accordance to ASHREA 52.2, issued by RTI International – USA.
Polymax Filter Media is manufactured from thermally bonded polyester fibre with a minimum of 80% recycled fibre content from post-consumer PET packaging such as empty drink bottles. The product is 100% recyclable and has very high reuse potential as insulation.
- No chemicals or phenol formaldehyde resin binders are used in manufacture.
- Odourless and contains no harmful volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- No waste is generated in manufacture.
- No water or ozone-depleting gases are used in manufacture.
- No chlorides are present in the product.