PVC 90mm Stormwater Pipe & Fittings
South Australia sales only available
PVC has established itself as the preferred option for stormwater drainage applications due to its cost effectiveness, long pipe lengths, ease of handling and installation, resistance to tree root penetration and its proven performance.
A complete range of storm water fittings is available.
- Corrosion resistance – PVC is completely immune to corrosion in normal ground-water environments.
- Handling/Installation – PVC sormwater pipes have long lengths and are light weight and easy to handle and install.
- Flexibility – The flexibility of PVC stormwater pipes allow them to cope with soil movements, subsidence and expansive clays.
- Superior flow characteristics – The very smooth bore and chemical resistance characteristics of PVC ensure no scale or built up corrosion, thus producing a high flow capacity.
- Easily Machined/Cut – It may be cut and machined with simple tools, ready for jointing,anywhere on the pipe barrel.