R404A is a HFC blend, used as a replacement for R502 and R22 in low and medium temperature refrigeration applications. (South Australian sales only)
Although it is a popular refrigerant, R404A is under great scrutiny due to its high Global Warming Potential (GWP). This has led to an increased focus on lower GWP alternatives such as R407F and R407A, along with newer alternatives such as R448A and R449A. Shipping only available in South Australia due to Dangerous Goods freight charges.
- Substitute for R502, with comparable physical and thermodynamic properties
- Near azeotropic refrigerant blend containing R125, R143a and R134a
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A‑Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
Please note this product is deemed as Dangerous Goods so we are only able to freight within South Australia.
Ice and vending machines