Refrigerant R410A (South Australian Sales only)
R410A is a HFC blend, used mainly in air conditioning systems; it may also be used as an alternative to R13B1 in low temperature refrigeration.
- Substitute for R22 and R13B1
- Near azeotropic refrigerant blend containing R32 and R125
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A‑Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Distinct higher efficiency in comparison with R22
- Not a retrofit replacement due to much higher operating pressures
- Higher pressures of this refrigerant are to be considered, especially with regards to system components
Please note this product is deemed as Dangerous Goods so we are only able to ship within South Australia.
Domestic air conditioning