REME HALO™ In Duct Air Purifier
The REME-HALO® utilises RGF’s patented REME® Cell technology with UV-C light to create low level, airborne hydrogen peroxide throughout the air-conditioned space reducing airborne and surface bacteria, viruses, odours and mould.
The REME-HALO® in-duct air purifier actively neutralises pollutants at the source ensuring excellent indoor air quality.
The REME-HALO® utiliSes RGF’s patented REME® Cell technology to recreate nature’s process of purifying the air. When installed into the existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the REME-HALO® produces airborne Hydrogen Peroxide that is distributed through the HVAC system and into the conditioned living space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME-HALO® actively purifies pollutants at the source.
Reduces in the air:
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- New revolutionary REME-LED™ technology, long life and environmentally friendly
- New hybrid hydrophilic catalyst incorporating the industry’s first washable ceramic catalyst
- Includes automatic self-cleaning ionizers with carbon fiber brushes to reduce particulates (Patent Pending)
- Unlimited cycling capability designed to turn on/off with the HVAC system
- 24 VAC/DC input (24 VAC transformer included)
Dimensions: 350.5mm x 165.1mm x 188mm H
Power: 240v (0.7amps)
Power Consumption: 17w
Air Movement: 450 – 3100l/s
Warranty: 1 year
Cell Replacement: Recommended after 2yrs