SAN-AIR Mould and Bacteria Coil Cleaner Concentrate
This product range was specifically designed to remove mould and bacteria and prevents it from recurring.
The range covers
- surface mould and bacteria removal, which includes surfaces such as tiles, walls and bench tops and
- airborne mould and bacteria removal and prevention products.These ensure that once you have cleaned your environment, it stays clean!
These products are made from 100% Australian essential oils, 100% natural. It is safe to use for you, your family and your pets too.
Use our unique, natural cleaners to remove mould and bacteria’s from ducted systems, split systems and large air handlers. Then follow with our evaporative gel range to maintain the air conditioner and the indoor air space to slow down the return of mould and bacteria’s. Your clients will appreciate the SAN-AIR natural and sustainable product range. Independently proven to work without any toxic chemicals.
SAN-AIR Coil Cleaner concentrate is perfect for large air conditioning coil cleaning jobs. Once diluted in water the coil cleaner is able to permeate through the coils and gives it an extremely thorough clean.
The Coil Cleaner is specially formulated to counteract the mould and bacteria that you typically find in air conditioning coils. The Coil Cleaner does not contain any harmful or toxic chemicals and is extremely safe to use.
This product is great for getting rid of mould and bacteria from air conditioner coils and split systems. The product is packed as a concentrate. It must be mixed with water using the measurements provided on the label.
How to Use:
1. Shake well before use. Best used within 24hrs of mixing.
2. 1 cap = 20ml.
3. General mixing ratio is 20ml per 1litre of water.
4. For heavy mould, use 100ml per litre.
Local supply available in Adelaide South Australia also supplying customer Australia wide.