SKYREFLEX Flexible Hose Solutions
Refrigeration systems are subject to mechanical vibrations. These are caused by compressors, driving motors and gas pulsations, and are being transferred to equipment and pipe work.
Small bore copper lines in the first place, as these are used for connecting auxiliary equipment such as pressure switches, are very vulnerable and taking up the vibrations, may grow brittle and the result could be a broken tube.
SKYREFFLEX Flexible Hose Solutions for both Refrigerant / Oil Hoses are an extremely strong material and yet has a great vibration eliminating performance, vibrations do not come through!
Apart from that, because of the simple way of making your own flexible connection, along with the wide range of special fittings, SKYREFFLEX® is not only safe, it is cost reducing as well.
SKYREFFLEX® is applied by contractors and OEM customers all over the world. SKYREFFLEX® is suitable for almost all non-corrosive refrigerants including natural gasses.
SKYREFFLEX® refrigeration hose has the following excellent properties:
- Highly flexible, bending at extreme short radius,
- Types for HFC/HFO, HC and CO2,
- Suitable at -40°C/115°C
- Maximum working pressure 53 bar
- Very high burst proof values;
- DN-2.0 mm > 53 bar,
- DN-4.0 mm > 53 bar,
- Absorbing all possible multi directional vibrations,
- Ozone, UV-, and oil resistant,
- Fitting sizes SAE 1/4″ and 3/8″
- Manufactured in accordance with AS1677.2