Testo 440 Hot Wire Kit
Use this practical kit to measure air velocity velocity, volume flow and air temperature in ventilation ducts. The testo 440 multifunction measuring instrument and the hot wire probe feature an intelligent calibration concept, ease of use and maximum convenience for the adjustment of air-conditioning and ventilation systems.
Testo 440 air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument:
- No task is too challenging, no application too specialized: the testo 440 combines a compact hand-held measuring instrument with intuitive measurement menus and a wide selection of air velocity and IAQ probes (please order separately)
- Clearly structured measurement menus: the volume flow is precisely calculated thanks to convenient input of the size and geometry of the duct cross-section. Timed and multi-point mean calculation, average volume flow, current reading and min./max. values are displayed
- Other practical measurement menus, e.g. long-term measurement, volume flow measurement with a funnel, etc.
- Easy storage and evaluation of measurement data. Measurement data memory for up to 7500 measurement protocols, which can be read via a USB port and further processed as a CSV file on the computer (e.g. with Excel)
- Practical magnets for easy attachment of the measuring instrument to metal surfaces (e.g. ducts)
- Automatic detection of probes, e.g. hot wire probe
- Large, backlit colour display
Hot wire probe (Ø 9 mm) including temperature sensor:
- Use the hot wire probe to measure air velocity, volume flow and air temperature in ventilation ducts
- Accurate measurements from 0 to 30 m/s and -20 to +70 °C thanks to the robust sensor and automatic absolute pressure compensation
- Telescope that can be extended to 0.85 m, with scaling, makes it easy to measure in ventilation ducts
- Use the fixed cable to connect the hot wire probe to the testo 440 air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument
- Intelligent calibration concept: the air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument remains in continuous use, since only the probe is sent in for calibration