Quadro Unilok FR1 R1.0 Ovalized Flexible Ducting
Quadroflex Ovalized Flexible Duct has been specifically designed to fit into false ceilings, between floors and low ground clearance applications.
Unlike other types of flexible duct, QUADROFLEX uses the award winning UNILOK core, which has a metal rib to ensure the shape of the ovalised core remains constant, even in tight bends. Also, because of the metal rib, the core will not deform from its manufactured size due to the weight of the insulation material, or delaminate due to glue fatigue.
Insulated, Fire Rated Flexible Duct which complies to AS 4254 and is suitable for all Types of HVAC Systems.
- Australian Made
- 10yr Product Warranty
- Meets Australian National Construction Code Requirements
- Core has a steel rib for strength
- Is not prone to glue failure, will not collapse
- Is available either acoustic or plain
- Can be ovalised for restricted height installations
- Has user friendly polyfibre insulation that meets AS 4859.1, 2002 inc. 2006 amendments
- Is part of the Unilok family of flexible ducting, that has won Australian Design Mark and Consensus Manufacturing awards
Available in following R Rating – 6m Lengths
- Rm 1.0