Coil Cleaner (aerosol)
Viper Aerosol Coil Cleaner replaces the Toxic Coil Blasters it is a potent de-greasing compound which does not contain any hazardous ingredients or give off toxic fumes.
Viper is a potent degreasing compound that does not contain any hazardous ingredients or give off toxic fumes. Use it to clean small indoor kitchen equipment, condenser and evaporator coils. No need to rinse the evaporator and the condenser only needs a light water rinse for minimal clean-up. The aerosol injector produces a pin spray of expanding foam that penetrates deep in between the coil fins. The foam will liquefy after a few minutes removing heavily imbedded grease and grime.
The Aerosol injector produces a pin spray of rich penetrating foam that drives deep into the coil body.
The foam will liquefy and drain after a few minutes removing heavily embedded grease and grime.
No Hazardous Vapors or Toxic Ingredients. Excellent for cleaning small kitchen equipment, condenser and evaporator coils.
Condenser coils only require a light water rinse and there is no need to rinse the evaporator coils.
Safe to use on all metals, plastics and rubber.
- No Odors
1. Turn off or disconnect all power
2. Inject foam starting at the bottom of the coil and fully saturate
3. Wait 5-10 minutes to allow foam to liquify and loosen dirt, grease, and grime.
4. Condenser Coils: Light Rinse if water is available
5. Evaporator Coils: No Rinse Required
6. In food processing areas: Remove or protect all food and packaging materials. Rinse with potable water after use if contact with food or packaging materials is expected
7. All Done!