Yellow Jacket SuperEvac Vacuum Pumps
The Yellow Jacket SuperEvac Vacuum Pumps is a highly efficient, two-stage rotary vane oil-sealed pump field-rated at 15 microns or better. The lower the micron rating, the better the pump performance.
- Isolation valve for oil changes without losing vacuum in the system.
- Built-in vacuum indicator gauge.
- Wide-mouth oil reservoir port for easier, cleaner filling.
- Isolation valve for oil changes without losing vacuum in the system
- Built-in vacuum indicator gauge
- Wide-mouth oil reservoir port for easier, cleaner filling. Doubles as pump exhaust—threaded to attach garden hose for exhausting to remote location
- Large oil sight glass for easy monitoring of oil level
- Large brass oil drain for easy access to fast oil changes
- Gas ballast valve keeps oil cleaner, longer during evacuation of wet systems
- Internal intake check valve prevents oil backup into the system during a power failure
- Intake filter screen keeps damaging particles from entering the pump
- Heavy duty rotors and bearings
- Heavy duty steel handle with lift hook for well-balanced carrying
- Tethered port caps stay with the pump
- Metal with rubber overlay base for stability
- Made in the USA