RecoverXLT2-AP™ Refrigerant Recovery Machine with twin cylinder 1/2hp oil less compressor and gravity drain condenser. The unique “ambient pressure switch” and 3m power cord comply with the current safety requirements.
Refrigerant Recovery Unit
Designed to Meet Safety Requirements for R-32, R-1234yf and R-1234ze
The drive to lower global warming potential refrigerants with increased flammability has necessitated the evolution of the market leading YELLOW JACKET® RecoverXLT™ recovery machine:
The new RecoverXLT2-AP™ Refrigerant Recovery Machine with twin cylinder 1/2hp oil less compressor and gravity drain condenser. The unique “ambient pressure switch” and 3m power cord comply with the current safety requirements.
The RecoverXLT2-AP is specifically designed for the new lower GWP refrigerants including R-32, R-1234yf and R1234ze as well as the most common CFC, HFC and HFO refrigerants, including R-22, R-404A, R-407, R-410A, R-448A and R-449A.
Set yourself up to work smart. Surround yourself with the hardest working, highest performing tools available. The YELLOW JACKET RecoverXLT2-AP and other YELLOW JACKET service tools for the HVAC/R service professional.
- 1/2 hp, twin cylinder, oil-less compressor for fast recovery of Class III, IV and V refrigerants including R-32, R-1234yf and R-1234ze.
- Safe venting of case interior prior to start up.
- Low pressure switch stops recovery above ambient pressure for leaking systems to prevent pulling air into recovery cylinders.
- Low pressure bypass for recovery of leak-free systems.Patented single valve control for easy changeover from liquid to vapor to purge.
- Auto purge clears residual refrigerant for quick change from one refrigerant to another.
- Condenser with gravity drain keeps recovery tank up to 10° cooler for reliable operation in high ambient conditions.
- Lightweight case designed for easy carrying.
- One year warranty.
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.